We currently have an opportunity for a commercial real estate Lease Administrator in Jupiter, FL. This position is responsible for assisting the Property Managers with the administrative and operational functions of our portfolio of properties including, but are not limited to, lease tracking, lease file compliance and auditing, bank reconciliations, sales tax requirements, and master tenant database maintenance.
- Upload and/or abstract all tenant required documentation and communication into Yardi Voyager, including: new leases, lease amendments, lease addendums, ground leases, management agreements, and billing information
- Audit all tenant lease files and Rent Rolls to assure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assisting in the preparation, revision and delivery of marketing materials
- Create charges, issue billing statements and reconcile monthly tenant billings, providing detailed support for all changes and preparing delinquency reports
- Deposit and file payments and post changes to tenant ledgers
- Month end close preparation by running reports and performing reconciliations, as applicable
- Calculate and process monthly sales tax
- Reconcile property operating bank accounts in Yardi Voyager
- Modify and customize existing Yardi reports, security access and menu sets as necessary; design and build new reports using best practices
- Provide software support for Yardi and other Yardi related software applications as appropriate. Includes answering user questions and troubleshooting transaction problems / report problems, etc.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to work as a team and follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other requested job-related duties. Team members are expected to perform these duties with an enthusiastic attitude and to assist wherever necessary to accomplish the Company’s overall goals.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- College degree in Business Administrator or related degree and/or a minimum 5 years of experience in reading and interpreting real estate leases/contracts
- Real estate/paralegal experience required
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Yardi Voyager Experience required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills