Responsible for developing and managing marketing campaigns, as well as the production of marketing materials.
- Assist in the preparation, revision and delivery of marketing materials such as brochures, newsletters, direct mailers, information packets, videos and other collateral material
- Assist in the maintenance of the corporate website
- Assist in the maintenance of the corporate social media channels
- Assist in the drafting of press releases and feature stories
- Assist in the development and implementation of creative marketing campaigns
- Measure marketing campaigns return on investment
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to work as a team and follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other requested job-related duties. Team members are expected to perform these duties with an enthusiastic attitude and to assist wherever necessary to accomplish the Company’s overall goals.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Marketing
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) required
- Experience writing HTML and working on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) preferred
- Experience working with MS Office preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills