Develop and implement leasing strategies to maximize occupancy at our portfolio properties.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hospital executives, physicians, and potential tenants.
- Act as the main point of contact for physicians interested in the project.
- Control each step of the tenant process beginning with physician presentations and ending with the preparation, execution and filing of all lease and related documents.
- Develop and execute marketing plan for all leasing projects.
- Coordinate ground breaking and grand opening ceremonies.
- Provide a professional, positive and engaging experience for prospective and current clients.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to work as a team and follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other requested job-related duties. Team members are expected to perform these duties with an enthusiastic attitude and to assist wherever necessary to accomplish the Company’s overall goals.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business, marketing, real estate or finance or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2-3 years leasing and/or sales experience; previous medical office real estate experience preferred.
- The drive to succeed and grow with the company, an emphasis on ethical practices, and be a team player.
- A willingness to travel.