Responsible for researching the supply and demand forces in the healthcare & healthcare real estate markets, provide updates on trends, topics and current events surrounding healthcare and real estate, develop processes and programs to discover new business opportunities, as well as to assist in growing relationships with current clientele.
- Perform extensive market research
- Create and maintain databases of market data
- Identify new market opportunities for clients and prospects
- Provide detailed summary reports of our clients, our competitors, and our client’s competitors
- Create market studies that evaluate demographics, rental rates, and supply and demand for medical office space
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and legislation reform for both healthcare and healthcare real estate, and provide summary reports of current events/news
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to work as a team and follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other requested job-related duties. Team members are expected to perform these duties with an enthusiastic attitude and to assist wherever necessary to accomplish the Company’s overall goals.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or Statistics
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, with the ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Experience working with MS Office
- Familiarity with CoStar, LoopNet & ESRI
- Strong communication and presentation skills