We currently have an opportunity for a Property Manager in Florida and other assigned states. This position is responsible for providing day-to-day property management services of assigned medical offices, commercial office and retail accounts. Property Manager will also coordinate local Property Owner’s Association (POA). Property Manager may supervise an assistant property manager or property administrator and other building maintenance personnel based on the size and needs of the assigned portfolio.
- Establish, and maintain strong working relationships with all tenants, property owners, project developers and their designated representatives
- Develop the property’s strategic plans for the market of business it serves that are consistent with the established company strategic plans, and ensure the proper execution
- Inspect properties on a regular basis to determine the efficiency and condition of building
- Initiate and authorize expenditures, appropriations and commitments on pricing strategies
- Prepare and ensure timely completion of monthly and quarterly management reports and annual business plan/budget
- Manage the operation of staff and vendors at properties
- Manage all aspects of assigned local Property Owner’s Associations (POA’s)
- Responsible for the collection of tenant rents
- Participate in other outside activities consistent with the company’s and the owner’s responsibilities in the community, including civic and business organizations
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to work as a team and follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other requested job-related duties. Team members are expected to perform these duties with an enthusiastic attitude and to assist wherever necessary to accomplish the Company’s overall goals.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in medical office and commercial property management
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance or other related field is preferred
- Real estate accreditation such as CCIM, CPM, RPA and/or real estate license preferred
- Strong effective leader with solid organizational and interpersonal skills
Travel to sites throughout the United States with overnight travel required.