Barnabas Health Ambulatory Care Center Annex
About Barnabas Health Ambulatory Care Center
The Barnabas Health Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) is one of the nation’s most sophisticated ambulatory health care facilities, providing the highest quality medical care in an environment designed to set a new standard for patient satisfaction. In addition, the ACC offers a broad array of amenities that increase convenience and serve to enhance the overall comfort of patients and physicians alike.
Ambulatory Care Center Annex Development Project Overview
The two-story annex addition adds approximately 41,000 square feet of much needed medical space. This project offers the medical staff an enhanced environment to provide outpatient health care services. There is a climate-controlled connection to the ACC and access to all of the ACC amenities, as well as covered patient drop-off with valet parking to enhance the patient experience.
- On the campus of New Jersey’s leading ambulatory healthcare centers
- Seamless connectivity to the ACC
- Access to expansive referral network
- Healthcare concierge
- Valet parking
- Child care center
- Education and support services
- On-site retail pharmacy
- Modern design with high-end finishes
- Custom-designed suites to maximize practice efficiency