University Professional Center II
At University Professional Center II, tenants can take advantage of a Class-A business environment located in the heart of the dynamic, live-work community of Abacoa. Conveniently located near Interstate-95 and the Florida Turnpike, and surrounded by an array of amenities including shopping, dining, a championship golf course, Roger Dean Stadium and more than 6,000 residences, University Professional Center II is the perfect choice for your new office.
- Class-A professional office building totaling approximately 33,000 gross square feet
- Located in the heart of Abacoa
- Convenient access to Interstate-95 and Florida’s Turnpike
- Competitive rental rates and flexible terms
- Substantial tenant improvement allowance for a custom designed suite
- Flexible and efficient floor plans
- Hurricane resistant construction
- Ample parking
Highlights of Abacoa Town Center
- More than 6,000 residences in 17 different neighborhoods, with home/condo prices ranging from $100,000 to $2 million.
- Shopping, dining and entertainment as part of the pedestrian-friendly Abacoa Town Center.
- Roger Dean Stadium – Home to the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals Spring Training and Minor League Baseball Teams.
- Marriott Courtyard hotel with 130 rooms with Abacoa Town Center; 30 additional rooms planned for phase II.
- Abacoa Golf Club – 18-hole championship public golf course.
- New 145-unit Allegro Assisted Living Facility.
- Future home to Institute for Healthy Living, Life Science and Research, which will include a Clinical Research Organization, 129 Skilled Nursing Facility beds, and 92 Assisted Living Facility/Memory Care beds.
- Home to Scripps Florida Research Institute, Max Planck Florida Institute, and the headquarters for G4S Secure Solutions, the world’s largest provider of security solutions.
- Home to Florida Atlantic University’s John D. MacArthur Campus and the Elinor Bernon Rosenthal Lifelong Learning Complex, which includes over 7,300 LLS students.
- Three, A-rated schools (two elementary and one middle school).