Come join the Rendina Team for the chance to work with a company that offers top notch quality, a collaborative and driven team, and numerous opportunities to develop your skills and career. We are passionate about what we do and reward those who feel the same.
We currently have an opportunity for an Executive Assistant in Jupiter, Florida. This position will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative functions for the President and Chief Operating Officer, as well as members of their respective teams as assigned. Responsible for completion of shared office administrative duties for the efficiency of the corporate office as a whole.
- Manage and maintain the President and COO’s calendars/schedules, schedule and coordinate meetings, conference calls and travel arrangements.
- Answer/screen calls.
- Process letters, memos, reports and documents as required. Responsible for accuracy of the final copy. Prepare and distribute meeting minutes and weekly reports as needed.
- Assist Business Development Team in preparation of Request for Proposal responses, presentations and other marketing materials.
- Assist Leasing Team in preparation of project marketing materials, mass mailing campaigns, groundbreaking and grand opening events.
- Create and maintain department files in an efficient and orderly fashion.
- Keep and maintain calendar/schedule for department. Set up travel arrangements as necessary for all team members.
- Prepare expense reports and track expenses for President. Prepare expense reports for all team members, as necessary.
- Assist with research analytics and market studies based on specific direction from department executives, compiling and sorting information.
- Maintain annual department budget for conference attendance. Register attendees for conferences, along with scheduling flights and reserving hotels.
- Responsible for assigned primary and backup shared Administrative Assistants’ office duties (i.e.: kitchen duties and phone coverage).
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies. Handles confidential information as appropriate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to work as a team and follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other requested job-related duties. Team members are expected to perform these duties with an enthusiastic attitude and to assist wherever necessary to accomplish the Company’s overall goals.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Must be very detail oriented and possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain effective working relationships with others required.
- Advanced MS Word and Outlook skills required, experience with SAP Concur strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required, preference for college degree.
- Real Estate office administration and/or new business development experience preferred. Minimum one (1) year experience supporting senior level management.
- Must be able to adapt and learn quickly. Must be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to keep confidential information.
- Team player who consistently exhibits positive, helpful attitude and passion to learn.