Come join the Rendina Team for the chance to work with a company that offers top notch quality, a collaborative and driven team, and numerous opportunities to develop your skills and career. We are passionate about what we do and reward those who feel the same.
We currently have an opportunity for a Part-Time Day Porter at our medical office building in Belleville, New Jersey. This position is responsible for the cleanliness and routine inspection of the interior and exterior of the building and immediately reporting any issues to the Property Manager.
- Check building restrooms frequently throughout the day. Empty trash, wipe mirrors/counters, remove fingerprints from partitions, restock paper supplies, pick up items on floor, sweep and mop floors as needed in order to maintain general cleanliness and proper sanitation.
- Clean lobby glass, sweep floors, remove debris, empty trash cans, vacuum carpet or use sweeper to clean carpeted areas.
- Review and monitor building on each visit utilizing the maintenance checklists to determine if any maintenance or repair items are needed and reporting back to Property Manager.
- Report any problems and concerns from tenants, visitors, and owners to the Property Manager.
Make minor repairs, tighten all loose screws, replace light bulbs, and unclog toilets/sinks.
- Promptly cleaning up floor spills or wet spots created by inclement weather
- Remove cobwebs and debris from outside overhangs, windows and walls.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to work as a team and follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other requested job-related duties. Team members are expected to perform these duties with an enthusiastic attitude and to assist wherever necessary to accomplish the Company’s overall goals.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently with little or no on-site supervision.
- A keen and constant eye for detail.
- Ability to respond to on-call issues 24/7.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have full range of mobility in upper and lower body, and be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment 25 – 100 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please send your resume and/or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls or walk-ins, please.