Come join the Rendina Team for the chance to work with a company that offers top notch quality, a collaborative and driven team, and numerous opportunities to develop your skills and career. We are passionate about what we do and reward those who feel the same.
We currently have an opportunity for a Part-time Maintenance Technician at our medical office building in Bristol, Connecticut. Position will serve as the face of the company with the tenants at the property and is responsible for the day-to-day repairs and maintenance of the property.
- Performs basic preventative maintenance and corrective repair of plumbing, electrical systems, cooling & heating systems, landscape irrigation & lighting system, door & locking mechanisms.
- Performs basic carpentry, painting and other miscellaneous work.
- Walks the property daily and completes observation checklist. Completes any necessary trash pick and informs the Property Manager of areas requiring maintenance.
- Responds to problems and concerns from tenants, visitors, and owners with good customer service and informs the Property Manager of concerns and building-related issues.
- On call 24/7 for emergency building systems.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to work as a team and follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other requested job-related duties. Team members are expected to perform these duties with an enthusiastic attitude and to assist wherever necessary to accomplish the Company’s overall goals.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in maintenance of commercial buildings preferred.
- Basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical, or other related experience strongly preferred.
- Proven record of good customer experience preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently with little or no on-site supervision.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Ability to respond to emergency building systems calls 24/7 with a 1hour response time.
This is a full-time position with a minimum of 20 hours per week. Monday – Friday, on-call 24/7.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have full range of mobility in upper and lower body, and be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment 25 – 100 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.