Come join the Rendina Team for the chance to work with a company that offers top notch quality, a collaborative and driven team, and numerous opportunities to develop your skills and career. We are passionate about what we do and reward those who feel the same.
We currently have an opportunity for a Property Manager in Tennessee and other assigned states. This position is responsible for providing day to day property management services of assigned medical office, commercial office and retail accounts. The Property Manager may supervise a staff of assistant property managers, property administrators, customer service managers and building maintenance personnel based on the size and needs of the assigned portfolio.
- Establish, and maintain strong working relationships with all tenants, property owners, project developers and their designated representatives.
- Develop the property’s strategic plans for the market of business it serves that are consistent with the established company strategic plans, and ensure the proper execution.
- Inspect properties on a regular basis to determine the efficiency and condition of building.
- Initiate and authorize expenditures, appropriations and commitments on pricing strategies.
- Prepare and ensure timely completion of monthly and quarterly management reports and annual business plan/budget.
- Manage the operation of staff and vendors at properties.
- Responsible for the collection of tenant rents.
- Participate in other outside activities consistent with the company’s and the owner’s responsibilities in the community, including civic and business organizations.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to work as a team and follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other requested job-related duties. Team members are expected to perform these duties with an enthusiastic attitude and to assist wherever necessary to accomplish the Company’s overall goals.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in medical office and commercial property management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance or other related field is preferred.
- Real estate accreditation such as CCIM, CPM, RPA and/or real estate license preferred.
- Strong effective leader with solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
Travel to sites throughout the United States with overnight travel required.