Abacoa is a 2,055-acre, master-planned, mixed-use community in the heart of Jupiter, Florida. Strategically located just off I-95 in Northern Palm Beach County, Abacoa houses a blend of residential, office, retail and restaurant uses geared towards creating a “Main Street” atmosphere.
Abacoa is split into 17 different neighborhoods, each containing its own style of architecture. At peak, management anticipates Abacoa will contain 6,073 residences, and about 3 million square feet of commercial space.
Abacoa is also home to Roger Dean Stadium, which is located near the Town Center part of the community, an urban open air street with multiple restaurants. Abacoa is also home to Florida Atlantic University’s Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College, a Scripps Research Institute sister facility, and the Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience, the Max Planck Society’s first non-European research institute.
Master Site Plan
- 16 developments totaling nearly 1.5 million square feet, including medical, mixed-use, residential, and professional
- Home to Scripps Florida Research Institute, Max Planck Florida Institute, and the headquarters for G4S Secure Solutions, the world’s largest provider of security solutions
- Marriott Courtyard Hotel with 130 rooms within Abacoa Town Center; 30 additional rooms planned for phase II
- 145-unit Allegro Assisted Living Facility
- More than 6,000 residences in 17 different neighborhoods
- Roger Dean Stadium – Home to the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals Spring Training and Minor League Baseball Teams
- Home to Florida Atlantic University’s John D. MacArthur Campus and the Elinor Bernon Rosenthal Lifelong Learning Complex, which includes over 7,300 LLS students
Rendina Developed Properties within Abacoa
G4S Corporate Headquarters
The G4S Corporate Headquarters is a four-story, 63,000 square foot, Class-A Professional Office Building located in the heart of Abacoa Town Center in Jupiter, Florida.
Commons at Abacoa
The Commons at Abacoa consists of four, two-story, stand-alone buildings totalling in 150,000 square feet of Class-A Professional and Medical Office Space located in Jupiter, Florida.
Greenway Professional Center
The Greenway Professional Center consists of three, two-story Professional Office Buildings totalling in 90,000 square feet of Class-A Professional Office Space in Jupiter, Florida.
Abacoa Professional Center
The Abacoa Professional Center consists of two, two-story Professional Office Building totalling in 72,000 square feet of Class-A Office Space in Jupiter, Florida.
Scripps Research Institute Florida
This state-of-the-art, biomedical research facility and corporate campus sits adjacent to Florida Atlantic University on 30 acres of undeveloped land just east of Interstate 95 in Jupiter, Fla. The three-building, 364,000-square-foot research center with a central energy plant is used for basic biomedical science, drug discovery and technology development with one of the buildings including administrative offices and additional learning facilities.
The features in the advanced technology/administrative building include Class A office space; cafeteria; 250-seat auditorium; library; and distant learning center. The project completed six weeks ahead of schedule with the first building being occupied in November 2008.
Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience
The Jupiter Neuroscience Campus consists of collaboration between neuroscientists from MPFI, Scripps Florida, and Florida Atlantic University, with an extended network of research excellence in nearby Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies. Faculty, investigators, and students regularly organize seminars, poster sessions, training activities, symposia, and networking events to help foster collaborative exchange of scientific ideas and to increase exposure and opportunities for scientists and students.