Last Modified: October 10, 2018
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://rendina.com/ and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and Rendina through this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Rendina or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information through the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through this Website or any of its features, use any of the interactive or comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Rendina collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data or information to Rendina through the Website (collectively, “Submissions”), this information may be collected and used by others. Your Submissions through the Website are submitted and transmitted to others at your own risk and with your consent to our use of such information. We cannot and do not guarantee that your Submissions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
There is also certain information about your computer hardware and software and browsing actions and patterns that is collected by Rendina through automatic data collection technologies as you navigate through and interact with the Website, including your IP address; operating system; browser type; information about your computer and internet connection usage details; domain names; access times; referring Web site addresses; details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. This information is used by Rendina for the operation of the Website and Rendina’s business, to maintain quality of the Website and Rendina’s business, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Rendina, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Rendina encourages you to review the privacy policies of websites you choose to link to from this Website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Rendina is not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on websites outside of the Website, including those you may link to through our Website.
The Rendina Website uses “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you visit Rendina pages, a cookie helps Rendina to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information for more information about managing your computer’s settings for cookies.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Rendina collects and uses your personal information to operate the Website and deliver the information you have requested from us, to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website, or in any other way we may describe when you provide the information. Rendina also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Rendina and its affiliates.
Rendina does not sell, rent or lease its user or customer lists to third parties, but Rendina may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide user or customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Rendina. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Rendina keeps track of the pages our users visit within the Website, in order to determine what Rendina services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Rendina to users whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Rendina’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Rendina about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rendina, our users or customers, or others.
- In such other circumstances where we have your consent.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Certain mechanisms are available to you on your browser settings that provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Rendina. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information through the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.