Last Modified: October 10, 2018
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND RENDINA HEALTHCARE REAL ESTATE – A LEADING PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE REAL ESTATE FACILITIES
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Rendina and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
The Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Rendina reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Website is offered, from time to time in Rendina’s sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set out in Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice on or before the date the change is posted on the Website.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Rendina, its affiliates, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use or for your own legitimate business purposes as a potential or current customer of Rendina, for your use in understanding and evaluating the desirability and applicability of the services offered by Rendina for you or your business, and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide links to social media features [INSERT LINK TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES] with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain links to other websites, social media, and resources provided by third parties (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Rendina and Rendina is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site, or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of Linked Sites. Rendina is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rendina of the site or any association with its operators. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. If you decide to access any of the Linked Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Rendina, a Rendina employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Rendina or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Website may contain message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with Rendina (collectively, “Communication Services”) and enable you to submit, or transmit to Rendina content or materials (collectively, “Submissions”) on or through the Website. You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service, and that in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, hateful, unlawful or otherwise objectionable topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, or otherwise conduct activities that involve commercial activities or sales.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that any particular communication emanates from or is endorsed by Rendina or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
Rendina has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Rendina reserves the right to:
- Review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials for any or no reason in its sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including with limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, Rendina has the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement activities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS RENDINA AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by you or any third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Rendina does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Rendina specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO RENDINA THROUGH THE WEBSITE
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Rendina is under no obligation to review or use any Submission you may provide.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any Submissions you submit or contribute, and you, not Rendina, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any Submissions made by you or any other user of the Website.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to stop immediately. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Rendina, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Rendina. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Florida in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. RENDINA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, LEGAL, FINANCIAL, OR ANY OTHER DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER RENDINA NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH RENDINA MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL RENDINA, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, IN EACH CASE WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR IF RENDINA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
Rendina reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND BINDING ARBITRATION
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. YOU AND RENDINA ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND RENDINA ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE, THESE TERMS, OR ANY OTHER POLICIES OR AGREEMENTS SPECIFIED HEREIN, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE PARTIES HEREBY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY ACTION BY RENDINA OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES FOR: (i) TRADE SECRET MISAPPROPRIATION; (ii) PATENT INFRINGEMENT; (iii) COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT OR MISUSE; OR (iv) TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR DILUTION SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION UNDER THIS SECTION.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this section (The AAA Rules are available at http://www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879). The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section. The arbitration shall be governed by Florida law and shall occur at a venue in Palm Beach County, Florida to be agreed upon in writing by the parties hereto. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH CLAIM.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If you prevail on any claim that affords the prevailing party attorneys’ fees, the arbitrator may award reasonable fees to you under the standards for fee shifting provided by law.
You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR RENDINA WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER PARTIES IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
You agree that with respect to any claim or controversy excluded from arbitration pursuant to the terms of this section or determined by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be excluded from this section (“Excluded Claim”), you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Palm Beach County, Florida, for the adjudication of any Excluded Claim, and hereby irrevocably waive, and agree not to assert in any suit, action or proceeding, any claim that you are not personally subject to the jurisdiction of any such court, that such suit, action or proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or that the venue of such suit, action or proceeding is improper. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed or operate to preclude a party from bringing suit or taking other legal action against the other party in any other jurisdiction to enforce a judgment or other court ruling in favor of such party. EACH PARTY HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO, AND AGREES NOT TO REQUEST, A JURY TRIAL FOR THE ADJUDICATION OF ANY DISPUTE HEREUNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR ANY TRANSACTION CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
All contents of the Rendina Website are: Copyright 2013-2018 by Rendina Development Company of America, LLC and/or its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.
The Rendina name, the terms Rendina Healthcare Real Estate and Rendina Real Estate Development, the Rendina logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Rendina or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written consent of Rendina. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This Website is operated by Rendina Development Company of America, LLC, 661 University Boulevard, Suite 200, Jupiter, Florida 33458. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.