Rendina Healthcare Real Estate’s Career Opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. Current openings can and may change without notice at any time.
How do we define working at the Rendina?
- It’s experiencing the excitement of working in a fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial company.
- It’s working with the most professional and brightest in the business.
- It’s a teamwork environment where everyone is willing to do whatever it takes.
- In summary, it’s being creative, doing what you do best, and getting treated the best in return.
Rendina offer a variety of benefit plans designed to meet the diverse lifestyles of our employees. All full time employees are eligible for:
- Company-paid medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Spouse and Dependents
- Voluntary Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Health and Dependent Care
- Company provided Health Savings Account
- Educational Assistance
Property Accountant | Jupiter, FLPart-Time Maintenance Technician | Petersburg, VAPart-Time Day Porter – Hospital Campus – Medical Office Buildings | Belleville, NJFull-Time Maintenance Technician – Medical Office Building | Belleville, NJ